Maxdesign | Appia Chair
The new collection of multi-purpoose Appia chairs is a collaboration between Maxdesign and Swiss designer Christoph Jenni. With or without armrests, for use alone or in groups, for private or in shared spaces, indoors or outdoors, Appia adapts for the workplace and beyond.
Locally produced and engineered in the Veneto region of Italy using sustainable materials, the Appia chair combines exceptionally high standards of production with innovative technology and a design that evokes fluid simplicity.
- Die-cast aluminium
- Polished or powdercoated in various colours
- Polypropylene seat and back rest
- Oak plywood seat and back rest
- With or without armrests
- 3D foam upholstery in leather or fabric
- Available in certified FR material
- 100% made in Italy
- Fully recyclable