LK Hjelle | Siesta Highback Classic Chair
Possibly the most comfortable chair you will ever sit in!
Designer: Ingmar Relling
Designed in the 1960’s by Ingmar Relling the Siesta Highback Classic Chair is a true 20th century classic. With the success of the Siesta Chair, Relling was responsible for placing Norway firmly on the worldwide furniture map and helped to strengthen the growing Scandinavian design movement.
Light, resilient and elegant the Siesta Highback unites technical, functional and aesthetic qualities of an exceptional standard. A key component to Siesta’s integrity was Relling’s desire to create a chair that was ‘considerate to nature.’ Transport costs are minimised with low weight and compact packaging.
- European Beech timber frame sealed with water-based lacquer.
- Natural fibre canvas and cording.
- Upholstered cushions in environmentally sound “Rustical” Pure Aniline leather by ELMO of Sweden.
- Siesta Footstool available. Dimensions 610W x 510D x 420H mm.
- Siesta Highback with arms available. Dimensions 720W x 850W x 1030H mm